Wednesday, November 3, 2010

About Absences and Late Work

Ladies.

If you are absent, bring a note.
You will have two days for every day you missed class to complete assignments, if you have a note.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A NOTE, you are expected to complete the assignments (in class and homework) ON TIME. Do not tell me you have missed my class and expect me to excuse you from the work.

All late projects will receive a 10% deduction for every day they are late.

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO DO ALL THE WORK FOR HUMANITIES WHETHER YOU ARE IN CLASS OR NOT. A note only buys you time.

I am usually available after school (in 407 or 409), during clinic time, and by appointment.

You can also always email me: uaiheather@gmail.com.

No excuses.

No whining.

Please.

Just get me your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment